- When applying foundations, there are some rigid rules but when it comes to your eyes, it is your eye color that decides the creative side.
- Your eyes are the most important part on your face. So make sure that your eye makeup techniques and choice of colors are capable of highlighting your eye shape and color.
- With the eye color, you can create the illusion of new shape and size.
- Always remember that light colors can high light and dark colors can shrink the appearance. While applying eye shadow, sweep the lightest shade from the lash line to brow to cover the entire area. This shade is the base color to your eye in the same way foundation is to your face. It will hold your color and avoid creasing.
- On days when you are in a hurry, just apply the base color to the eye and then finish with mascara only.
- Once you apply the base color then apply a medium shade on the lower lid. Most women apply eye shadow in this part of the eye. Blend the shade into your base shade.
- A third color can be added. Use of a deep dark shade will create depth. This shade should be applied along the lash line and at the outer corner of the eye giving more stress on the crease of the eye and brow bone. It should be blended well. This is your emphasizing shade and when used can create a well-defined eye. The way you apply this contour shade helps your eyes to look bigger, smaller, wider or closer. The main thing is to blend well so that all the attention is to be drawn to your eyes and not to your make up.
- For making your eye shadow to stay as if the make up is “just applied” for hours, first base your eyelid with a shade which suits your skin color. After that apply a neutral shade or a color nearest to your skin color over the cover cream. When the powder adheres to the cream it will create a smudge resistant base for your eye shadow. It will last for a longer time.
- Powder eye shadow can be applied wet or dry. Wet you brush or applicator and make your own eyeliner in any vibrant colors. Applying in the wet form will intensify the color.
- Cream eye shadow can be applied as a single color or in a coordinated double color. These cream eye shadows can also be coordinated with our powder shadows.
- This cream eye shadow can be used as an under base with a matching powder shadow as a sealant. Your fingertips are the best applicator for any cream eye shadow.
- When you are applying eye shadow to the crease of your eye, your eyes should be kept open and kept slightly tilted backwards.This will enable you to create a better shape.
- For mature skin, use iridescent shade in limited quantity only.
- If your eyelids are puffy, do not apply iridescent or frosted shades in light or white color. Use soft matte colors.
for more details,do CLICK HERE